Don’t just toss it, transform it!
From paper crafts and wearable arts to home decor and more, GreenCraft Magazine shares hundreds of creative uses for old items and Earth-friendly materials. Give normally discarded items new life by turning them into functional, eco-chic creations!
Inside the Summer 2023 Issue:
- Turn a free tote bag into a stylish accessory
- Ordinary glass pitchers get a shabby-chic makeover
- Make a travel art kit from a common department store freebie
- Old picture frames get a new look
- Transform soda cans into one-of-a-kind jewelry
- Five unique items to repurpose as plant markers
- New uses for your dried and pressed flower collection
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Sustainable DIYs, Upcycling and Repurposing, Wearable Arts, Nature-Inspired Crafts, Eco-Friendly Home Decor, and Green Living
- Departments: Feature Articles, Step-by-Step DIY Projects, Simply Green, and Infographics
- In Every Issue: Creative Uses for Old Items, Craft Projects, Materials and Supplies, Techniques, and Tips
- New Subscriptions ordered after 3/20/23 will not include this Summer 2023 Issue