The spirit of preserving the planet is more important than ever before! GreenCraft Magazine is here to honor and inspire those who find artistic applications for normally discarded resources. Inside this issue of GreenCraft Magazine, learn how to upcycle trash into treasures and repurpose waste into functional, ecologically-chic creations. Plus, you’ll find tons of other ideas for repurposing, reusing, and recycling this summer!
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- Learn how to create an all-natural reed diffuser in a recycled bottle.
- Melinda Barnett's upcycled bangles are transformed with decoupage and paint.
- Lynne Moncrieff gives vintage doilies new life as hair accessories.
- The eco-friendly, macadamia nut fire-starters of Hawaiian company, Double Brush
- Dainty lightbulbs become unique and delicate necklace pendants.
- Dried lavender and old upholstery fabric come together to create strawberry-shaped sachets.
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.