I love adding special little touches to my gift packaging, especially during the holidays. Not only does it makes the gift more thoughtful, the receiver is invited to savor the experience and not just tear through the packaging. Instead, they sit back and appreciate the extra effort that went into making the gift, which makes it all the more special.
With just a few supplies, you too can customize your own gift packages this holiday season.
Customized Gift Box Project Instructions:
- First, stamp silver Stickles onto a box, and let dry.
- Next, wrap the box with lace trim going in one direction, and then going in the opposite direction wrap the box with some Divine Twine.
- Set your box aside and distress some of Tim Holtz's Holiday Flashcards with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Coat one of Tim Holtz's Tiding Tokens with Picket Fence Distress Paint, and let it sit for a few seconds. Wipe off any excess paint before it dries completely.
- Finally, thread your altered flashcard, chandelier crystal, and token with some twine, and attach to the package.