Discover 60 things that are always worth the wait, how to cultivate quiet, the sister journals, and more inside Bella Grace Issue 20.
With a folding, book-jacket cover, and 160 high-quality, matte pages, Bella Grace makes the perfect gift for any special woman in your life. It also provides an interactive, creative space where readers can respond to prompts and fill in their own thoughts directly on its pages.
Inside Issue 20:
- Our readers share what simple moments in life are always worth waiting for
- Learn the art of creating a box of happiness to give to a friend who may be in need of some joy
- Kristine Cramer shares about the time she needed to shift her perspective
- We share how a couple bouquets of grocery store flowers can become a simple act of kindness for many different people
- Hot coffee on a brisk morning, houses with their lights all aglow, and other dazzling things
About Bella Grace Magazine
- Page Count: 160
- Features: Folding book-jacket cover, Thick matte pages, Work-sheet style prompts where readers can journal directly on its pages, and Zero outside advertising
- Themes: Discovering magic in the ordinary, Embracing imperfection, Finding poetry in the everyday, Living authentically and with purpose, and Simple pleasures
- In Every Issue: Beautiful narratives, Inspirational quotes, Captivating photography, Lists & listicles, and Thought-provoking prompts
- Subscribe & Save: Get the next four to eight issues delivered directly to your door, and special perks, when you subscribe to Bella Grace magazine