Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, you’ll be amazed by the unbelievable creations to be found in Art Quilting Studio.
Inside the Autumn 2021 Issue:
- Discover the quilting journey of Hélène Blanchet and her Prairie Days quilts.
- Angela Knapp shares her bird-themed series in the Series Showcase.
- Laurie Russman shows off her bold, vibrant-colored landscape.
- Kirsten Chursinoff takes us into the garden with her sweet flower quilts.
- Learn about Kelli May-Krenz’s adventure with paper quilting.
- Lisa Call details the inspirational story behind her black-and-white quilts.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.