Are you ready to journal your year? The latest Art Journaling has even more tips and techniques to help you take your journaling to the next level.
Cultivate a space that’s free from judgment, and record moments in time, so you can enjoy them for years to come.
Inside the January 2020 Issue:
- Patricia Mosca transforms her doodles into whimsical drawings.
- Nature comes to life in Lynne Moncrieff's rustic journal.
- Tina Walker experiments with creating on a smaller scale.
- Extra invitations are upcycled into miniature handmade art journals in Bound for Art.
- Threads and hand-stitching take center stage in a unique art journal.
- Beautiful journal pages and courageous stories from acclaimed mixed-media artists