Look inside a barn attic where dreams come to life, explore bringing the city inside the studio, honoring handmade heritage in a historic space, and more inside this Summer 2019 Issue.
In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces.
- Explore the quaint and charming attic studio of painter Kaila Jackson.
- Weaver and macramé artist Lindsey Campbell of Hello Hydrangea shares her fiber-filled creative haven.
- Step back in time in the rustic Oregon workshop of Howl Attire owner Alicia Renner.
- Get inspired to get organized by the stunning quilting studio of Missy Luukkonen.
- Meditate on lifestyle and wellness within The Movement Studio.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.