Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil Details:
- Cananga odorata from Madagascar
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam distilled from the flowers
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Sandalwood
Did You Know?
Ylang Ylang is one of the few essential oils that is distilled in fractions. Distillation is stopped at several stages, and the essential oil produced at each stage is removed, then the distillation continues. This produces various grades of Ylang Ylang: Extra, 1, 2, 3, and complete. Ylang Ylang III is the oil typically distilled after 12-15 hours.
- Promotes peace
- One of the key ingredients in Chanel No. 5
- Thickens hair
- Mild aphrodisiac
- Has positive effects on immune health, blood flow, and emotions
- Natural remedy for digestive and reproductive problems
- Often used in cosmetics, cleaners, and soaps
General Safety Considerations:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.