Whether your customers are avid stampers, scrap bookers, paper crafters, or mixed-media artists, The Stampers’ Sampler supplies up-to-the-minute paper art tips and stamping techniques for them to try. The artwork contributed by our talented readers is published in full color on gorgeous glossy paper stock. Newly revamped, this quarterly publication comes complete with a free bonus artist paper and almost 40 more pages of featured hand-stamped projects tucked inside. In every issue, readers will also find a free Tempting Template to help spark their creativity.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $9.99
- Page Count: 128 full-color pages
Inside the Summer ’18 Issue:
- Discover the many ways Eve Watters used her masterboard technique to create her latestcollection.
- Explore Tammy Wilson’s distressed and charming birthday cards.
- One of our most popular challenges is back! Check out the Frightful & Delightful results!
- Allow your imagination to take flight with the results of the feather template challenge!
- Be inspired by Lynne Moncrieff’s shab-chic vintage cards.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.