Somerset Studio Gallery is filled with hundreds of samples of extraordinary artwork presented up close and in detail. Whether your customer’s passion is rubber stamping or calligraphy, mixed-media or paper crafting, the newest Gallery features everything readers love about Somerset Studio in 176 lush pages.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Semiannual (2 issues per year)
- Released: June and December
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 176 full-color pages
Inside the Winter '18 Issue:
- Jill Haglund’s eye-catching artist trading card blocks, complete with colorful spray inks.
- Dina Wakley’s rubber stamps are so fun to create you won’t be able to make just one!
- A repurposed picture frame, a 2-inch paintbrush, vintage lace, a stenciled sentiment, and dried flowers are united in an elegant piece of artwork by Jackie P. Neal.
- Learn Kim Collister’s technique for creating a 3-D sailboat with stamped fabric and machine-stitched details.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.