Jewelry Affaire celebrates the beauty that can be found in easy-to-make yet elegant jewelry. Refashion a vintage piece, embellish a chain, place a pendant, or add some beadwork — with close-up images and clear instructions, this magazine has everything jewelry enthusiasts need to get started and advance their skills.
*This issue requires a minimum of four (4) copies for wholesale pricing.
- You must login to your wholesale account, and add a minimum of four (4) issues to receive wholesale pricing.
About this Magazine:
- Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
- Released: January, April, July, and October
- Cover Price: $14.99
- Page Count: 144 full-color pages
Inside the Summer ’18 Issue:
- Be enchanted by Nicole Esposito’s dreamy painted portrait bezels and her chic, simple packaging.
- Discover Featured Artist Melanie LeGrand’s whimsical collection with hand-stamped metals and tiny details that’ll make your heart swoon.
- See how Tatsiana West turns a polished pebble into a celestial pendant with resin and hand-painted artwork.
- Learn how Christie Schneider transformed patterned Dixie cups into chic, modern earrings inspired by Project Runway.
- Explore a wide variety of jewelry projects from chalk-painted pendants and wire hoop earrings to leather-stamped pieces, multi-strand bracelets, and stitched pouch necklaces.
Save time, and never miss a deadline! Learn how you can be one of the first to offer Stampington magazines, and get free advertising by signing up for our Autoship Program.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.