The Coloring Studio is not your kid’s coloring book. With an imaginative collection of sophisticated, edgy illustrations in the Somerset-esque style you've come to love, this special book puts an artistic spin on today’s hottest trend. Featuring 60 unmatched illustrations from the industry’s top artists, including Christine Mason Miller, Suzi Blu, Lindsay Ostrom, Linda Trenholm, Deb Dunn, and more, this coloring book includes bonus content and ideas that you won’t find in similar publications.
Inside the Premier Issue:
- Art journalers Susie LaFond and Mou Saha show how you can transform your coloring pages into art
- A special section on Zendoodle with basic patterns for you to fill in
- How to incorporate watercolor pencils and other unique coloring tools
- Distinctive palettes to work with
- A primer on basic color theory
Whether you love contemporary art, want to get your creative juices flowing, or simply need some “me time,” The Coloring Studio won’t restrict you to a single theme, but offers a wide variety of designs just awaiting your own personal style.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1TCS-15
- Availability: In Stock