Stencils are one of the most versatile tools in any artist's craft box. They can be layered to create stunning backgrounds and interesting foreground details in just a few simple steps. In Mary Beth Shaw's Stencil Girl, you will discover 18 detailed DIY projects that spotlight the stencil in a whole new light and learn how to use them with paint, wood burning, encaustic, hand stitching, metalwork and much more.
"Stencil Girl: Mixed-Media Techniques for Making and Using Stencils" Book Details:
- Helpful tips to use stencils in a wide range of applications.
- Complete step-by-step instructions for a variety of projects including art for the wall, home décor, gifts and "just for fun."
- Inspiring gallery pieces from 20 contributing artists, plus many bonus projects with links to online tutorials.
Explore our entire selection of one-of-a-kind stencils to use in your journal pages, cards, mixed-media projects, and so much more.
- Product Code: 5FW-STENCIL
- Availability: Out Of Stock