Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Peppermint Essential Oil Details:
- Mentha piperita from India
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam distilled from the herb
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Marjoram, Lemon, and Rosemary
- Used in traditional medicines for digestive problems, nausea, and cramps
General Safety Considerations:
- SAFETY ISSUES AND TIPS: According to Tisserand & Young (Essential Oil Safety: Second Edition, pg. 387, 2014), Peppermint Essential Oil should not be used by persons with cardiac fibrillation and/or G6PD enzyme deficiency. We do not recommend internal use of essential oils except under guidance of an appropriately trained and licensed health care professional; in the case of Peppermint Essential Oil, internal use is specifically to be avoided by persons with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) as it may produce a worsening of symptoms.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Some essential oils are harmful to cats and dogs, including Peppermint. Please contact your veterinarian before using any essential oils in your home or around your animals.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.