Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Lavender Essential Oil Details:
- Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- From France
- Therapeutic Quality
- Blended Lavender from different parts of France resulting in natural essential oil that always has a 40 to 42% linalool
- Distilled with steam
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Chamomile, Lemon, Geranium, Clove, Clary Sage, Palmarose, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Rose, Jasmine, Ravensara, Lemongrass, Mandarin
- Balances the body and mind
- Refreshes tired muscles, feet, and head
- Helps relive headaches, PMS, cramps, and muscular aches and pains
- Helps relive sinus and nasal stuffiness and relieve chest congestion
- Reduce stress, relieve anxiety and insomnia
- Relaxing brainwaves
- Used in treatments of burns, including sunburn, insect bites, and inflammatory skin conditions
- Cleaning and getting rid of odors
- Relieves tension, depression, panic, hysteria, and nervous exhaustion
- Effective in reducing headaches, migraines, and insomnia
- Relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago, and muscular aches and pains, especially those associated with sport
General Safety Considerations:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.