For anyone in love with melt-and-pour soap making, this kit is a quick and easy project that can be made for yourself or to give as a gift. Using vintage tart tins, these soaps have jasmine flowers for an amazing floral aroma, and Dead Sea Salt for exfoliant. Make these soaps in 5 minutes or less with the step-by-step instructions and supplies inside this DIY kit.
- 1 clear Aloe Vera soap base
- 1 scoop of Dead Sea Salt
- 1 bag of Jasmine flowers
- 2 large fluted tart tin molds
Project Instructions:1. First, spritz your tins with rubbing alcohol or vodka to help ensure that your soaps will slide out of the mold once it’s set.
2. Cut the clear soap base into 1-inch cubes and place in a microwave safe measuring cup.
3. Microwave soap base in 30-second increments until it is thoroughly melted.
4. Sprinkle a few Jasmine buds into the bottom of the tart tin.
5. Pour soap into the tin. Wait a minute or two until the top surface begins to cure a little bit, then sprinkle with Dead Sea Salt for extra exfoliant.
6. Place in the refrigerator to set overnight.
7. Once the soaps have set, they should pop out of the tins pretty easily. You can then wrap each soap in paper or decorative packaging.
The information provided on stampington.com is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or treat any medical condition. Content is based on personal research and experiences and is meant for entertainment purposes only. We are not licensed nutritionists or medical professionals. You should always consult with your doctor.
NOTE: Always test a small area of your skin first, to check for sensitivity. Please avoid contact with eyes and approach all oils with extreme caution if you have any skin allergies. Please seek professional advice prior to using essential oils while pregnant or nursing.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.