The Anything Goes Issue — no theme, just page after page of amazing artwork! From striking portraits by Jenny Renn to a must-read Artist Profile on Ivy Newport, don't miss adding this inspirational issue to your creative resource library.
Somerset Studio is now an interactive mixed-media playground – complete with 160 pages of inspiration, hands-on activities that walk you through the artistic process, workshops that become “playshops” for experimentation, and even more free papers your customers can tear out, crinkle up, and use in hundreds of creative ways.
Inside the Winter 2020 Issue:
- The Anything Goes Issue - no theme, just tons of artwork.
- Artist Profile: Ivy Newport
- Perfectly polished holiday cards using beauty products
- Striking portraits by Jenny Renn
- An altered book that spreads positivity
- A board game set gets a stunning makeover
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.