Welcome to the wild and whimsical world of Prims, the best full-color magazine featuring more than 25 beautiful interpretations of primitive art from vintage-inspired teddies to tea-dyed dolls! Inside this issue, you will also find artwork of folk, historic, and early Americana style artists that will captivate the imagination and enchant with their simple beauty.
Artwork by Sharon Stevens
Inside the Summer 2017 Issue:
- Sandie Fogle re-creates characters from The Wizard of Oz in primitive style.
- Renee Tousignant’s clown dolls, Jeepers and Creepers, are sure to make a lasting impression!
- Independence-Day-themed dolls and decor are featured in anticipation of the summer holiday.
- Kim DeWalt presents her lovable Junior Bunny, a primitive rabbit geared up for a fishing trip.
- New artist Alina Kareva shares her beautifully crafted herd of elephants in her distinct style.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.