Step inside 20+ creative studio spaces, including the "Candy Cave" where dolls come to life, an awe-filled weaving studio down under, and discover floor to ceiling inspiration in our Autumn 2019 Issue.
In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From organization to artistic decoration, you'll get 144 pages of tips and ideas from creative women from all walks of life.
Inside the Autumn 2019 Issue:
- Katrina Rodabaugh — author of the hit book "Mending Matters" — shares her charming Art Barn where she holds sustainable style retreats and workshops.
- Jewelry artist Laura Niblack of The Wild Pine invites us into her rustic New England studio.
- Explore the ephemera-filled creative space where Michelle Geller's art journals come to life.
- Marvel over the intricate wooden looms and boldly colored fibers in Kayla Power's weaving studio.
- Learn how the city of Brooklyn serves as a limitless studio for embroidery artist Krystle Collins.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.