Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, you’ll be amazed by the unbelievable creations to be found in Art Quilting Studio.
Inside the Spring Issue:
- Learn about Heidi Zielinski and her master quilt collection in the Artist Portfolio.
- Margaret Abramshe shares her vibrant portraits in the Series Showcase.
- Discover how Carol Churchill makes her artwork in Quilting the Odd & Unusual.
- Catch a Wave with Linda Koenig.
- Explore how to use templates in quilting with Jennifer Hammond Landau.
- Diane Savona gives us a peek inside her fairy-tale triptych.
- Laurie Mutalipassi brings a new level of talent with her red panda quilt.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.