When the opportunity came about to create my line, I knew without a doubt that I not only wanted it to be filled with classic romance, but pieces that were applicable to today’s trends while echoing sentiments of the past. Rue Romatique is truly a journey in beauty, joy and creativity. It is my hope my pieces inspire you to create art that brings you much happiness and fulfillment. May Rue Romantique not only be your road to romance but another stepping stone in your creative journey.
- 2 Daisy Bezels — Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- Truth and Grace Clip Art — Rue Romantique Flip Book
- Bezel Template Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- ICE Resin®
- Measuring Cup
- Craft Stick
- Craft Mat or Other Non-Stick Surface
- Pearl Rosary Chain — Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- Rhinestone Chain — Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- Flip Book — Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- 9 6mm Brass Jump Rings
- 1 Heart Charm
- Brass Chain
- Cut rhinestone chain to desired length for interior of bezel.
- Adhere words to the inside of bezel with paper-safe adhesive
- Mix resin according to provided instructions. Place Bezels onto craft mat and pour resin. Allow to dry for at least 6 hours.
- Once resin has dried, attach two jump rings to top bale of heart bezel. To the open rings, attach 7 links or rosary chain. Repeat this on the adjacent side.
- To the last link of rosary chain, attach one jump ring. Repeat on the adjacent side.
- To the open jump ring, attach one brass filigree. Close ring and repeat on adjacent side.
- To the left side (when facing you) attach one jump ring to the top of the filigree; to this attach clasp and close jump ring.
- Measure brass chain to desired length. To the last link on each side attach one jump ring. Attach the jump ring on the right side to the top of the filigree and close jump ring. Close the jump ring on the left side, as this will be part of the clasp.
- Measure 5 links of pearl rosary chain. To the end of the chain attach one jump ring, Place heart charm onto jump ring and close. To the top of the chain attach the final jump ring. Prior to closing attach to the last link of the brass chain adjacent to the clasp. Close jump ring.
|You will also ? these publications:|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.