Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Details:
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum from Sri Lanka
- Therapetuic Quality
- Distilled from the leaves of the cinnamon tree
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Geranium, Chamomile, Frankincense, Ginger, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Black Pepper, and Coriander
- Treatment of arthritis, infections, menstrual disorders, nausea, and rheumatism
- Used for relief from constipation, flatulence, lice, low blood pressure, scabies, stress, and exhaustion
General Safety Considerations:
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil may produce irritations on skin if used in high concentrations, also a low risk for mucous membrane irritation, may inhibit blood clotting or interact with certain prescription drugs. Dermal maximum of 0.6% dilution rate.
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is much less irritating to the skin than Cinnamon Bark oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.