By the end of the week, your desk and your mind may be cluttered with to-do’s…but you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to lighten your load. In hopes to transform your day from mundane to magical, our team of professional nit pickers came together to narrow down our 9 most popular Pinboards. Get ready to ignite your crafty passion as we deliver the FUN in that FUNdamental break you so deserve. Let the countdown begin!
Top 9 Pinterest Picks: (From top to bottom, left to right)
1. Jewelry– Whether your passion is stringing and making polymer clay beads or incorporating found or natural objects – our jewelry pin board offers dazzling ways to embellish any naked neck. Peruse pictures of lovely arm candy, necklaces, earrings and brooches and take advantage of the how-to projects to make your own!
3. Mixed Media Inspiration– From a heavenly angel fresco painting by artist Kate Thompson to creative art journaling, this awe inspiring board is comprised of colorful canvases, artful techniques, and other ideas to add extra special layers of inspiration to your projects.
4. Cruise in Chartreuse– Make your friends chartreuse with envy! Collect some colorful ways to brighten up your day here.
*This pin board is no longer active, but if you’re still looking for a splash of colorful inspiration, browse our color collection: click here.
5. Packaging– Get wrapped up in all sorts of pretty by searching our glorious gallery of DIY projects.
6. We <3 Washi– Sometimes sticky situations aren’t so bad. Who knew delectably designed tape could be used in so many different ways?
7. Authentic Living– Guest artist Vanessa Spencer plays dress-up to transform typical jars into vintage treasures by using French-inspired embellishments and tastefully tied ribbon. Turn every day objects into beautiful masterpieces, inspired by Somerset Life magazine.
8. Blog Photography– You might recognize this picture from our previous 10 Shoppe Favorites Under $10 blog post, and now you can track down other tempting templates and free downloads by shuffling through our blog photography pin board.
9. Chalk It Up– Just like these chalkboard tealight candle favors, you can alter your artwork with nothing more than a stick of chalk. For extra awesomeness and free giveaways, you can check back on the blog for contests and challenges like the Chalk It Up Pinterest Contest.
*Pin to Win*
[This giveaway has ended.]
Help us reach 99 or more repins on this blog post image and we’ll pick 5 lucky winners to receive the newest issue of GreenCraft Magazine.
Simply click the “pin it” button and comment below to share that you’ve repinned. Good luck!
*Contest is open to residents of the U.S. only.
Artwork and Photography Credits:
Vanessa Spencer, Kate Thompson, Anna Aspnes, Debbie Shannon, Pam Carriker, chalkboard idea submitted by weddingchicks.com
Posted: Thursday, February 28th, 2013 @ 9:51 am
Categories: Artful Living, Artwork Submissions, Contests and Giveaways, Digital Art, How-To Project Tutorials, Mixed-Media Art, Uncategorized.
Tags: Art Journaling, blog photography, chalk, Contest, crafty, DIY, Green Craft, How-To, jewelry, Magazine, Mixed Media, Packaging, Pinterest, Projects, Somerset Digital Studio, Somerset Life, Washi Tape.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.