It took some time and quite a bit of debate amongst a few of us to decide which of our crafty items were our most sought after gifts this holiday season. After a few games of “Go Fish” and a couple dozen rounds of “Rock, Paper, Scissors” we finally agreed on our favorite gift ideas for 2012.
Drum roll please …
- Subscribe a friend or loved one to this great quarterly magazines and receive a FREE gift at the same time! You’ll also get a gift announcement card, artfully packaged in a hand-stitched mesh bag, that you can personalize sand send to the recipient.
- Once you see how amazing this book is, you might just want to gift one for yourself. With hundreds of photos of “organizational secrets” from some of today’s most notable artists, this backstage pass is hard to pass up!
- This all-in-one set includes all 28 Gelato colors, water brush, two smudge sticks, and two foam blending tools in a slide-out gift box that doubles as a storage container for use in the studio or for easy on-the-go.
- Luxe Totes are just right for transporting all of your necessities and adding a little “pretty” to the daily grind. Made of highly durable oil cloth material with sturdy hardware details and hidden magnetic snap closure, structured bottom panel, and colorful interior linings that are wipeable and water resistant, Luxe Totes also have a cell phone compartment that’s big enough to fit an iPhone, a zipper pouch and two additional slip pockets. This is no ordinary shopping bag.
Interior elements to this gorgeous Papaya weekly planner include a six pocket accordion storage folder, slide-out spiral planner, elastic band closure, and extra pages for personal notes. Just the perfect place to stay organized the whole year through!
- Having to pick a favorite design from Traci Baustista’s new stamp collection was probably the hardest part of this process, but here is our winner! Her textured backgrounds and hand-drawn doodles fit perfectly on a variety of our easy-to-grip acrylic stamp mounts, which you can also be used with any of our Clearly Impressed stamps.
- Packaged in an adorable Parisian tin, this stamp set is ready-to-wrap! Giftable tin includes eleven different French-themed stamps and a black ink pad.
- These adorable and reusable stacking tins are great for giving as gifts or using to wrap gifts in. Compact and stackable, there really is no way to go wrong with these!
- Papaya Art lunch bags are the perfect gift for your eco-conscious friends at the office or family members at home. Made of sturdy polywoven fabric that can be wiped off easily, a thin insulated material keeps snacks & lunches fresh.
- Ready-to-wrap or use as unique wrapping, these faux vintage boxes add character to any project, whether you’re storing images, your own treasures, or artfully packaging treats to give away as a gift.
Did we miss one of your favorites? Comment below with the gift that’s #1 on your wish list from The Shoppe at Somerset for your chance to win it!
Posted: Thursday, December 6th, 2012 @ 10:19 am
Categories: Artful Living, Holidays, Uncategorized.
Tags: gift ideas, holiday products, top ten gifts.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.