Art Quilting Studio magazine provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can cross-pollinate to share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Take your quilting to the next level with 144 pages of innovative tips from top artists from around the globe. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey where everyone is invited to experience the joy of quilting.
Inside the Winter 2017 Issue:
- Artist Portfolio featuring Judy Langille
- The latest trend in wearable art quilts: a quilted cuff by Guenevere McMahon
- Jennifer Whitted shares her flower basket fiber art quilt with 3-D flowers in our Quilting the Odd & Unusual Department.
- Deborah Boschert shares her bowl imagery art quilt series.
- Janie Kemp shares her art quilt, Ocean Frolic, featuring denim and seashells.
- Meet Candace Adams and learn about her cheerful art quilt, Sing A Happy Song.
- Escape to the Italian coast with Sally Manke’s artful depiction of Manarola, Italy.
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.