Women know that the process of creating is as important as what ultimately gets created. That’s why extraordinary women pay attention to the details of their work spaces ... making sure that they surround themselves with visually stimulating inspiration and unique organizational systems.
Where Women Create invites you into the creative spaces of the most extraordinary women of our time. Through stunning photography and inspirational stories, each 160-page issue of this quarterly magazine will nourish souls and motivate creative processes.
Inside the Spring 2017 Issue:
- Pattern, color, and texture fill the studio of textile artist Catherine Kirsch
- Illustrator Stacie Bloomfield of Gingiber infuses her studio with the same playfulness as her artwork.
- Polymer clay artist Mei Pak invites us into her bright pink studio space.
- The stylish new scrapbooking studio of Carol Darilek
- The serene seaside-themed studio of Lee Repetto, owner of The Spotted Cod boutique
I love your "Where Women Create Magazine" and I've bought many issues. Each issue has a wealth of information and ideas for women who create, either as business owner or for just a hobby. The pictures give a multitude of ideas to any creative person who wants to organize his or her creative space. I would recommend this magazine to anyone who loves to be creative! It is informational, inspirational, and well worth the cost.