A shared love of food — whether it's cooking it, talking about it, or eating it — brings people together. Join us for a culinary adventure within the pages of Where Women Cook, an exciting 144-page publication filled to the brim with stunning photographs and heartwarming stories.
Inside the Winter 2018 Issue:
- Audrey and Jeff Dunham share family recipes from their warm and welcoming kitchen.
- Deborah Corsi of La Perla del Mare Restaurant and Beach provides sun, surf, and delicious cuisine on the coast of San Vincenzo, Italy.
- Food blogger Prudence Blank of Butter, Basil & Breadcrumbs perfects comfort foods and slow living.
- Bonnie Christine Forkner of Going Home to Roost invites us into her serene, stylish kitchen.
- Sarah Glover explores her fascination with cooking in the wilds of Australia.
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.