A shared love of food — whether it's cooking it, talking about it, or eating it — brings people together.
Join us for a culinary adventure within the pages of Where Women Cook, an exciting 144-page publication filled to the brim with stunning photographs and heartwarming stories. Creative storage ideas, eye-catching décor, delicious food and drink recipes, and inspirational narratives will keep you satiated from cover to cover. You won’t want to miss a single page of this delectable magazine!
Inside the Spring ‘17 Issue:
- Southwestern cookbook author and cooking class instructor Jane Butel
- Delicious juice recipes from Julie Prussak, coauthor of “Juice Guru”
- Blogger Caitlin Chapman of Caitlin Confidential
- Jacqueline Cavender, of As the Spur Stirs, shares her elegant kitchen.
- Carina Gardner cooks up a storm while glamping in her vintage trailer.
Available March 1st
Free Shipping offer expires January 25, 2017.
Offer applies to select pre-orders only.
- Product Code: 1WWK-1702
- Availability: In Stock