Prepare for the holiday season and all of the indulgences that come along with it inside this issue of Where Women Cook. Get inspired by the many autumn flavors that fill the pages of this issue. Join us for a culinary adventure with this exciting 144-page publication filled to the brim with stunning photographs and heartwarming stories.
Inside the Autumn 2017 Issue:
- Food blogger Carolynn Westbrook ushers in autumn flavors
- Carrian Cheney of Oh Sweet Basil shares fresh, family-friendly recipes
- The decadent desserts of Claudia Brick, of The Brick Kitchen
- Natural-foods chef and television personality Julie Morris
- Rosalee de la Foret cooks inside her beautiful, rustic cabin
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.