Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Details:
- Melaleuca alternifolia from Australia
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam distilled from the leaves and twigs
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Lemon
- Used in treatments for acne, boils, abscesses, ringworm, athlete’s foot, oily skin, minor wounds, inflamed skin, vaginal infections, and staph infections
- For skin problems, many people blend Tea Tree Essential Oil with Lavender Oil
- Helps body fight colds and flu, sinus infections, bronchitis, cough, sore throat, and ear ache
- Used to aid those recovering from prolonged illness and debility
General Safety Considerations:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Product Code: 5WB-TEA
- Availability: In Stock