Our Autumn ’09 issue of Somerset Workshop is a beautiful publication that allows readers to take a virtual workshop with their favorite Somerset Studio artists. Learn fabulous techniques to help you make breathtaking projects in this 144-page book that includes simple stepped-out photographs with clear instructions from some of the finest art and crafting instructors in our industry.
- Create on canvas with Alisa Burke.
- Define a background, create texture, or add a shadow for a dramatic effect with Anni Schwabe using walnut ink, bleach, and molding paste.
- Create mixed-media mosaics and more with polymer clay and Laurie Mika.
- Spray paint using found objects as masks with Laurie Dorrell.
All Somerset Workshop chapters include clearly stepped-out photographs with easy-to-understand instructions to help create exciting projects from these talented ladies. It’s the perfect way to take a class— right in your own home — with Somerset Workshop.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1SOM-WK0901
- Availability: Out Of Stock