Explore the latest trends in mixed-media and assemblage art inside our 176-page Summer 2017 Issue.
Inside Somerset Studio Gallery:
- Donna Salazar creates a stunning cascade of handmade die-cut paper flowers in a monochromic color scheme.
- Inspired by life experiences requiring her to be brave, Monica Downing shares her shadow box shrines with Dresden trim, metallic paints, crystal drawer pulls.
- Discovered by accident: Lisa Bebi applies correction fluid to photocopied family photographs to produce interesting texture and an eye-catching effect.
- Lynne Moncrieff combines driftwood, rusty wire, silk ribbon, and wooden feathers into beautiful mobiles featuring positive affirmations.
Available June 1st
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1SOM-GAL1702
- Availability: In Stock