You can now download this exclusive digital edition to get instant access to Somerset Digital Studio Autumn 2016 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
*This digital edition is not compatible on Nook or Kindle Readers.
Inspiration is on every page inside the Autumn 2016 Issue of Somerset Digital Studio with breathtaking digitally created artwork by talented artists at every turn.
- Celebrated instructor Sebastian Michaels sits down for an artistic interview with Rusty McDonald. By combining photography with digital artistry techniques, Rusty's images exist in a beautiful world of imaginary realism.
- Susan Tuttle shares an informative article about using digital art design kits to create richly layered art with an iPhone.
- Go inside this issue to discover dainty ballerinas by Joy Duddell, a botanical study by Sandi Terry, and more spectacular work by Mario Van Middendorf.
- You will not want to miss out on our Spotlight mini-articles showcasing spectacular images by talented digi-scrappers, photographers, and designers including Donna Goar, Anna Drozd, Sandi Terry, Nicole Wilde, and more.
From whimsical to surreal and everything in between, this issue of Somerset Digital Studio is filled with inspiration to leave you awestruck and anxious to create your own digital masterpieces!
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1SOM-DIG1602DE
- Availability: In Stock