In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces.
- Katrina Rodabaugh — author of the hit book "Mending Matters" — shares her charming Art Barn where she holds sustainable style retreats and workshops.
- Jewelry artist Laura Niblack of The Wild Pine invites us into her rustic New England studio.
- Explore the ephemera-filled creative space where Michelle Geller's art journals come to life.
- Marvel over the intricate wooden looms and boldly colored fibers in Kayla Power's weaving studio.
- Learn how the city of Brooklyn serves as a limitless studio for embroidery artist Krystle Collins.
Available August 1st
Free Shipping offer expires June 20, 2019.
Offer applies to select pre-orders only.
- Product Code: 1HER-1904
- Availability: In Stock