The publishers of Somerset Studio invite you to explore the finest moments from over a decade in print with Artists' Café. This decadent, 144-page magazine is jam-packed with the best paper crafting and mixed-media projects, as collected from past issues of Somerset Studio, Somerset Apprentice, Sew Somerset, and Art Journaling. Relive favorite articles, discover techniques you may have missed or get reacquainted with an admired artist.
Inside Volume 10:
- Artist Profiles on Heather Murray and Andrea DeMeng
- Easy methods for altering photographs for your art journal
- Art inspired by Jane Austen
- Soldering without the iron
- Embracing imperfection in your artwork
- Wax lyrical with a faux encaustic technique
Click to view the Table of Contents
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.