Discover your own unique journaling style inside the Summer 2018 Issue of Art Journaling. With 144-pages of detailed photos, each issue is filled with tons of tips and tricks to help your journal stand-out from the crowd.
- See how Ingrid Dijkers upcycled leather CD holders into the perfect vessels for her eclectic,colorful journal pages.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors first got started art journaling and how they describe their style.
- Discover Dianne Fago’s Field Notes Journal inspired by embracing her new-found love of white space and overcoming her daily stressors and anxieties.
- Explore Jenny Petricek’s “Little Book of Healing” filled with collaged ATCs, card stock tags, and small planner dividers.
- Be amazed at Kelli May-Krenz’s charming, whimsical journal pages that honor her love of style and fashion.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1JOU-1803DE
- Availability: Sold Out