Discover your own unique journaling style inside the Summer 2018 Issue ofArt Journaling. With 144-pages of detailed photos, each issue is filled with tons of tips and tricks to help your journal stand-out from the crowd.
- See how Ingrid Dijkers upcycled leather CD holders into the perfect vessels for her eclectic,colorful journal pages.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors first got started artjournaling and how they describe their style.
- Discover Dianne Fago’s Field Notes Journal inspired by embracing her new-found love ofwhite space and overcoming her daily stressors and anxieties.
- Explore Jenny Petricek’s “Little Book of Healing” filled with collaged ATCs, cardstock tags,and small planner dividers.
- Be amazed at Kelli May-Krenz’s charming, whimsical journal pages that honor her love ofstyle and fashion.
Available July 1st
- Product Code: 1JOU-1803
- Availability: In Stock