You can now download this exclusive digital edition to get instant access to Art Journaling Autumn 2016 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
*This digital edition is not compatible on Nook or Kindle Readers.
In every 144-page issue of Art Journaling, artists open their journals and share creative techniques for capturing their emotions.
Inside our exciting Autumn 2016 Issue:
- The simple to make handmade tag journal of Jenni Zmuda
- Kim Collister perfects the look of fun and funky collage
- Marilyn Roane creates an ode to the Far East
- Leslie Wood brings Day of the Dead to life
- Deborah Company fills her journal with custom carved patterns
Each journal is filled with innovative techniques that you'll want to try in your own art journal, diary, travelogue, or memory keeping. Detailed photos and commentary will help you discover your journaling style, with hints and tricks for creating a stand-out page.
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1JOU-1604DE
- Availability: In Stock