This full-color, 128-page publication is dedicated to art dolls and sculptural figures made from cloth, polymer clay, Creative Paperclay®, wire armatures, mixed-media, and much more. In each issue, you will find creative challenges, doll-artist profiles, convention listings and reviews, book and video reviews, and a 35-page gallery of art dolls made by our readers.
The spring issue of Art Doll Quarterly is bursting with amazing dolls and informative articles!
- Adele Sciortino and Deb Wood present Part 2 of The Merry Widows saga
- Christine Snively offers her pin cushion doll along with a free pattern
- Leslie Molen presents her moth doll series
- Meet a very large dragon named Smaug by Margret-Ann Miller
- Sculptor and filmmaker Steve Ferrera gives readers a behind-the-scenes look at the multimedia production of a children’s book involving puppets and handcrafted sets in collaboration with puppet fabricator Koji Nagao
- The results of our Occupations Challenge
- A Doll Artist Profile on the talented Donna May Robinson
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1ART-1702
- Availability: In Stock