Although this popular issue is sold out, and no longer available in print, you can now download this exclusive digital edition to get instant access to Art Doll Quarterly Spring 2017 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
*This digital edition is not compatible on Nook or Kindle Readers.
This full-color, 128-page publication is dedicated to art dolls and sculptural figures made from cloth, polymer clay, Creative Paperclay®, wire armatures, mixed-media, and much more. In each issue, you will find creative challenges, doll-artist profiles, convention listings and reviews, book and video reviews, and a 35-page gallery of art dolls made by our readers.
The spring issue of Art Doll Quarterly is bursting with amazing dolls and informative articles!
- Adele Sciortino and Deb Wood present Part 2 of The Merry Widows saga
- Christine Snively offers her pin cushion doll along with a free pattern
- Leslie Molen presents her moth doll series
- Meet a very large dragon named Smaug by Margret-Ann Miller
- Sculptor and filmmaker Steve Ferrera gives readers a behind-the-scenes look at the multimedia production of a children’s book involving puppets and handcrafted sets in collaboration with puppet fabricator Koji Nagao
- The results of our Occupations Challenge
- A Doll Artist Profile on the talented Donna May Robinson
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1ART-1702DE
- Availability: In Stock