If you’re an accessorizing maven who loves to work with paints, dyes, or fabric, Altered Couture is the perfect magazine for you! Filled with 144 pages of wearable art inspiration and tips for how to turn forgotten pieces of your wardrobe into eye-catching creations, you’ll love gathering ideas for upcycling your attire.
Inside the Winter 2017 Issue:
- DIY pizza embroidery shoes by Daria Patrunjel
- Discover flowing tops constructed from two different shirts by Cathy Pantano of Glass Etc.
- Dip-Dyed cardigan with sashiko patches by Sophie Kanter
- Indigo-dyed dress by Sophie Kanter
- Cynthia Anderson shows us a dress inspired by “Downton Abbey.”
- Sharon Lee Louk’s cozy crochet sweater.
- Emily Smith’s office appropriate pencil skirt.
- Felted wool rose cashmere sweater and hat by Renee Sedoo
Click to view the Table of Contents
- Product Code: 1ALT-1701
- Availability: In Stock