Put excuses to rest and awaken your creative muse with this easy and fun party card project. Now you can send loved ones personal greetings this holiday season to remind them how much they mean to you in only a few simple steps!
3 Simple Steps DIY:
1) Start by gluing vintage French text or ephemera designs to a stack of plain orange greeting cards.
2) Use an assortment of Red Lead tape stamps and washi tape for an interesting texture combination. Our Shoppe Manager Vanessa Spencer likes to create “stacked” washi designs, so she starts in one area by stamping a washi design and then adds various washi tape patterns that pair well.
3) Add some fun Halloween themed words to a corner of the card using the seasonal Chit Chat sheet by Tim Holtz. You can add even more personal flair by writing your own spooky words and phrases using our artist pens.
Now your assortment of Halloween cards are ready to send, as simple as that! Feel free to coordinate with different autumn themed colors to create your own specially designed version.
Looking for more card-making DIY ideas? Click here to browse over 200 tutorials!
About the Artist: Vanessa Spencer, Stampington & Co. Shoppe Manager
- Has an addiction to finding and creating with vintage materials
- Australia native (and still has the lovely accent to prove it)
- Mommy to two adorable little ones, Izzy and baby Brin
Posted: Thursday, October 10th, 2013 @ 8:00 am
Tags: 3 simple steps, autumn, cards, crafty, creative, DIY, easy, fun, Halloween, holiday, new, tutorial.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.