14 Responses to “Happy Holidays From Stampington!”

1. Susan says:

Merry Christmas to you as well! What a treat to see this post with the Christmas tree & presents I crafted as the image.
    Thank you for including my art and blog in Somerset Life this year. What a blessing!
    Cheers to 2013,
    Susan Frick

2. Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!!!!

3. Maureen says:

Merry Christmas to the Stampington family! Thank you for all the inspiration throughout the year. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for 2013. May it be a wonderful year for all of us.

4. Thank you for the lovely wishes and for being such an inspiration to so many!
    Brightest of Blessings to all for a very Merry Christmas oxo

5. Carolyn says:

Thank You so much.. that was so pretty. Merry Christmas to you also…

6. Becky Green says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL at Stampington!!!!!!! :) THANKS for ALL the inspiration you give us through the year!!!!!!!!! :)May your New Year be FILLED with CREATIVITY & BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

7. Jackie says:

Joyeux Noël

8. rita says:

Thank you so much for the wonderful card that I received from you yesterday. Wishing you a Very
    Merry Christmas / Buon Natale. Rita

9. Donna Larson says:

Merry Christmas! Thanks for always making my day with a new issue of?????????? to many to name. Ho Ho Ho

10. inkybru says:

Merry, Merry Christmas! Looking forward to more inspiration from all of the wonderful artists who submit their work to all your Stampington magazines. May it be a very creative, Happy New Year!

11. Renee Stien says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year right back at you Stampington one and all. Thanks for being part of my world!

12. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, too! When I get your blog, posts, or magazines, it makes my day and spurs me to my art room. A girl can’t work all the time!

13. Nicole Pokorney says:

I just received a gift certificate to Stampington for Christmas!! I can’t wait to make my first purchase!! Merry Christmas!