Pretty in Polka Dots!

There are oh so many things to delight in this summer season:

A bike ride to the beach on a warm day.
The jingle of the ice cream truck driving down the street.
Whipping up a fresh fruit smoothie to enjoy by the pool.

And perfectly pretty polka dot prints!

We are polka dot obsessed here at Stampington. This print is the perfect combination of youthful, carefree spirit and sophisticated charm. We’ve put together a collection of dotted products for you to use to dress up your handmade projects all summer long. Want some project ideas to get started? Check out the creative ideas from The Studio pictured below: Package the perfect gift, enjoy a girls’ night in, or whip up French-inspired favor bags.

What are YOU loving right now? Tell us in the comments below!

Products pictured in opening photo: Claudine Hellmuth Clear Stamp – Dwelling; Christine Adolph Stamp – Polka Dot Heart; Washi Tape in Teal & Blue Dot, Grey & Pink Dot, White Black Striped Dot; Polka Dot Bigger Bitty Bags in Red and Black; Punchinella in White and Black.

Related Posts:

Posted: Monday, May 28th, 2012 @ 12:31 am
Categories: About Stampington, Community, Project of the Week.
Tags: , , .
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Responses to “Pretty in Polka Dots!”

1. Lalo says:

Dots are way cool and hexagons are so in right now but I can’t get the hang of any of them in my crafting. So what AM I into…bikes. Love them and have been using them on my crafts a lot!!!

2. Sandy Davis says:

All the dots are very inspiring! I am loving hexagons right now!

3. Dawn says:

I am lovin the colors of that tape in the picture above and the polkas are always a fav

4. Lisa M says:

I’ve been in a “stripey” mood lately; likely because of the beautiful patterns on my Lynx Point Siamese, Taz. Black & white stripes are wonderful paired with florals and big, wide stripes painted in translucent pastels on a book page make an awesome collage background. Dots are okay for more modern looks, but I still love the shabby chic/vintage/grungy. :)

5. Maureen says:

I enjoy polka dots, but I am really into florals at the moment. I don’t know if it was because we didn’t have the best spring and I was craving flowers, or if I am just drawn to them, but I seem to be incorporating them into everything I do.

6. Rita P. says:

I usually an “earth” tones person with a strong lean to “old” and “antiquesh” but lately I am trying new color in everything I make. Teal, bright orangey tones, purple, etc. New direction for me.

7. Vivian Keh says:

I have been using polka dots, too – immediate feeling of fun and celebration. Totally into banner shapes right now – uniform, and varied!

8. Barbara J says:

Love dots on everything. Using stamps, bubble wrap, finger tips,tape…did I leave anything out. Love polka dots!

9. I am obsessed with yellow right now! It’s such a happy, sunny color! Also loving grids and painted collages.

10. Valerie says:

I am a hugh dot’s person and I love the collection above. I’m also having so much fun with vintage shabby chic and look forward to reading about Rachael Ashwell in Where Women Create.

Jordan About StampingtonCommunityProject of the Week ,,

There are oh so many things to delight in this summer season:

A bike ride to the beach on a warm day.
The jingle of the ice cream truck driving down the street.
Whipping up a fresh fruit smoothie to enjoy by the pool.

And perfectly pretty polka dot prints!

What are YOU loving right now? Tell us in the comments below!

Related Posts: