Anyone up for a little weekend pampering? As you wrap up your busy week, think about creating an all-in-one homemade spa day kit. All this ready-to-alter treasure box needs is a coat of paint, coordinating scrapbook paper, and fun embellishments. Create this project as a token of appreciation for a friend or as an indulgence for yourself!
Acrylic Paint (Peach)
Clearly Impressed Acrylic Stamps (French Phrases)
Scrapbook paper of your choice
- Start by painting the edges and insides of the treasure chest with Peach Acrylic Paint.
- Choose your favorite vintage paper (we love Basic Grey’s Curio collection!) and cut to size to fit the top, sides, and lining of the box. Glue the paper pieces onto the box with Artist Medium, and allow to dry.
- Stamp “ooh la la” onto a chipboard embellishment and attach to the front of the box.
- Use seam binding ribbon to bundle up wash cloths, facial exfoliating sponges, perfume, soap, and any other pampering products you desire!
- Have you been bitten by the gift giving bug? Visit The Studio for free project ideas, including artful gift and packaging inspiration!
Photo and project by Vanessa Spencer