Inspire with Instagram!

Stampington is hooked on the newest trend in digital photo-sharing! Instagram is an app available for your iPhone that allows you to follow photo feeds of your friends and fellow creatives.

Even if you don’t have an iPhone, you’ll still be able to see our photos via Twitter.  We’ll be capturing art selections, new arrivals of Shoppe product, and projects in progress for upcoming newsletters, so you can follow our feed for even more bursts of creativity.

To follow our Instagram feed:

1)      On your iPhone, download the Instagram app. Create a username, password, and a profile picture, so people can recognize you.

2)      Go to: Profile > Search Instagram > Names and usernames.

3)      Type in “Stampington” and select Follow—now you’re ready to go!

What are your favorite wintery images to photograph? Warm apple crisp fresh out of the oven? Your children curled up with the family dog in front of the fireplace? We’ll compile the most inspirational answers into a must-have list just for our blog readers!

Related Posts:

Posted: Thursday, January 19th, 2012 @ 4:47 pm
Categories: Get Tech-Savvy.
Tags: .
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 Responses to “Inspire with Instagram!”

1. Sharon says:

Delightful! I’m not a follower : )

2. Misty says:

Just added you to my Instagram feed! As for my favorite wintry photos, I love to capture the steam curling upward from a hot cup of coffee or cocoa.

3. Amy* says:

I just downloaded this last week and have been instagraming EVERYTHING! Such a great app…see you on the train :)

4. Terri says:

How do you get it on Twitter? I don’t have android yet.

• Elysa says:

Hi Terri! From the Instagram app on your iPhone, first go to Profile > Edit sharing settings. Log in to your Twitter account. Then find the picture in your feed that you want to upload to Twitter. Click on the ellipses [...] in the bottom right corner. Click on “Share Post” and it should show another “Share” button listed next to Twitter. Give your picture a caption and then select the checkmark. Let me know if that works!

5. Susan Hemann says:

Photos of freshly fallen snow blanketing the trees and ground.
    Rustic apple pie and china tea cup set on a vintage tablecloth
    Curling up by a fire with a blanket, book and mug of hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows
    Fluffed up in bed with millions of pillows and blankets stitching with music playing
    Oh dear, now I want to do them all

6. Wanda H says:

I loved to take pictures of my kids making snow angels!!

7. MsMarlynn says:

I love taking photos of my patio gargoyles when they are covered in snow! Found you on Instamgram and am following you. Love this app on my iPhone! A whole new world.

8. Diana says:

it would definitely be the sharpness of winter berries against a fresh bed of snow!

9. I am a huge fan of winter photography as I find it very peaceful, as long as I don’t have to drive…My favorite things lately to photography are SNOWFLAKES with my Macro Lens….I am always stunned by natures perfection in one itty bitty beautiful moment!

10. Carmen Lucero says:

I’m following you with my android :)

Carmen Lucero

11. Goldsberry says:

Can a blackberry get instagram?

• Elysa says:

Hello! Instagram is only available for iPhone and Android users at this time. We’re crossing our fingers that it will be compatible with the BlackBerry soon as well!

Gabriela Get Tech-Savvy

To follow our Instagram feed:

2)      Go to: Profile > Search Instagram > Names and usernames.

3)      Type in “Stampington” and select Follow—now you’re ready to go!

Related Posts: