We’ve collected a variety of mixed-media journal projects, and we’re showing you how to recreate each of these fresh ideas at The Studio. Here are five of our top picks (listed clockwise from top to bottom) that we hope will jumpstart your creativity, so you can soar to new heights in your next piece.
Mixed-Media Journal Projects:
- Soar Journal Project: created with Pam Carriker’s I Will Soar Cling Mount Stamps and one of my favorite blank canvases: a large, Kraft-colored Moleskine
- Personalize your journal by stenciling a monogram on a piece of vintage fabric that has been sewn onto its cover in this free journal project idea.
- Create pages that you can journal on AND that will hold all of your sentimental treasures and ephemera with the help of this Baggy Book journal project.
- Mixed-Media Birds Journal Project: highlights Dina Wakley’s new cling stamps and Roben-Marie’s fantastic line of Art Pops products
- Stamp “soar” on a canvas sheet, then adhere it to the cover of your art journal to inspire your free-flowing thoughts each and every time you open it.
Visit The Studio, to explore more than 140 mini books and journal projects, featuring innovative techniques and creative ways to alter covers and inner pages.
Pictured at left: Francoise Journal Page Project by Anna Dabrowska
Cast Your Vote by Commenting Below! What kind of free project would you like to see [On the Blog] in the month of May?
a) Jewelry making
c) Organization and home décor
d) Something stitched
Posted: Thursday, March 20th, 2014 @ 9:38 am
Categories: Art Journaling, DIY, How-To.
Tags: art journal projects, art journaling ideas, mixed-media journal projects.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.