Our Shoppe Manager, Vanessa Spencer, has come up with a lovely autumn-inspired project that will delight your guests when they visit your home. One of our new and fabulous shoppe items is the Green Vintage Number Buckets Set, and Vanessa uses them in a variety of ways. The vintage buckets are brimming with everything from canvas, Natural Hemp Cord and Natural Kraft Tissue Paper, to delectable Halloween candy guaranteed to delight those with a sweet tooth. If you love seeing fresh flowers in your room, try adding some Baby’s Breath. It offers a crisp touch, while still complementing the hues of green on the buckets. Feel free to swap out baby’s breath with your favorite scented flowers if you’re looking for a more fragrant aroma.
- Natural Kraft Tissue Paper
- Green Vintage Number Buckets
- Natural Hemp Cord
- Assorted crafting supplies
- Candy corn, black licorice, or any candy of your preference
- Baby’s Breath or assorted fresh flowers, of your preference
The Green Vintage Number Buckets have so much potential for home décor, parties and more. We thought we would show you some quick and easy ways to fill these adorable buckets.
1. First for our artsy friends is an “art caddy” filled with essential crafting supplies. We used Kraft-colored paintbrushes, grubby tags, and pencils. This is such an elegant and artistic way to store your supplies.
2. Are you throwing a Halloween party this year? We also have used the buckets for candy storage for our Halloween. The Green and black colors on the buckets mixed with Halloween treats makes for a very cool candy display.
3. Another great idea for the buckets is to simply use them as mini vases. Pour a little water in them and fill them with fresh Baby’s Breath for an elegant windowsill or table display or table centerpiece.
These are just a few of our favorite caddy ideas, but there are plenty more ways they can be used! What will you fill your vintage buckets with?
Posted: Thursday, September 5th, 2013 @ 9:35 am
Categories: Artful Living, Artwork Submissions, How-To Project Tutorials, Uncategorized.
Tags: art, craft supplies, DIY, easy, flowers, free, home decor, project, Vintage.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.