In celebration of National Craft Month, we’re holding an instantly gratifying Instagram Contest!
How to Play:
- Submit a photo that includes any products from The Shoppe at Somerset, and you’ll be entered to win twice! Add the hashtag: #marchshoppe2
- Submit a project photo that uses any products from The Shoppe at Somerset, and you’ll be entered to win twice! Add the hashtag: #marchproject2
- Submit a photo that includes any of S&C’s magazines in it, and you’ll be entered to win three times! Add the hashtag: #marchpub3
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but we think it holds even more value than that…
What You can WIN:
- 3rd Place: Mention on S&C’s Facebook and Instagram, plus a $10 Gift Certificate
- 2nd Place: Mention on S&C’s Facebook and Instagram, plus a $25 Gift Certificate
- 1st Place: Mention on S&C’s Facebook and Instagram, $25 Gift Certificate, plus winner’s choice of one magazine.
Help us grow our Instagram followers to over 3,000 by March 31st, and we’ll add two FREE subscriptions to our list of prizes! If you share this contest with your facebook friends or crafty family members, let us know by commenting “I Shared!” (please include your Instagram name) on our Facebook or Twitter pages, and you’ll be entered to win a subscription if you help us reach our goal.
Take Your Best Shot:
You may have to adjust your lens to capture all of the goodness in this contest, but when you’re ready, we’ve provided some creative and inspiring prompts at the bottom of our complete contest rules here.
*Instagram contest ends March 31, 2013.
Stampington & Company uses the Instagram™ API and is not endorsed or certified by Instagram or Instagram, Inc.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on Stampington.com are property of Instagram, Inc.
Posted: Thursday, March 7th, 2013 @ 2:01 pm
Categories: Artwork Submissions, Contests and Giveaways.
Tags: Contest, Gifts, Instagram, National Craft Month, social media, win.
Subscribe to the comments feed if you like. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.