Are you guilty of stashing away theatre tickets, tour passes, and other miscellaneous souvenirs with the intention of eventually doing something with them, only to find these long lost tokens at the bottom of your purse a year later?
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. This album project includes plenty of extra pockets to artfully display and store your treasured ephemera. Add photographs, letters, ticket stubs, and much more to the vertical pockets, and stash your smaller mementos in the inside bag pockets.
Large White Paper Bags
Polka Dot Bigger Bitty Bags Red
Notebook Middy Bitty Bags
Spring Jubilee Petite Paper Pack 6 x6″
Spring Jubilee Clear Stamp Set
Spring Jubilee Collage Cards
Screen Print Washi Tapes – Birds & Floral
Screen Print Washi Tapes – Wood & Floral
Screen Print Washi Tapes – Doily & Hearts
Binderie Punch with Starter Kit
Small Binding Rings Multipack Angelo
- Choose the number of bags that work for your purpose. Our Shoppe Manager used four large bags for this project.
- Begin by folding each large paper bag into quarters, and fold the smaller bitty bags in half.
- Assemble the album by stacking each folded bag on top of the other.
- Add the smaller bitty bags and vintage collage cards in between the pages as desired.
- Use the binding machine to punch holes in the book and bind together with red rings.
- Embellish the pages using the colorful Spring Jubilee papers.
- Add decorative strips of Hambly Screen Prints Washi Tapes to accent each page.
- Stamp the butterfly design from the Spring Jubilee stamp set onto the front cover.
- Punch words or phrases with a manual label maker for an added bit of vintage flair.
- Print out your favorite black and white photographs, and start archiving your adventures and souvenirs!
Click here for additional detailed photos.
Loving this unique way to craft with bags? Check out these similar projects from The Studio:
Project and photo by Vanessa Spencer
Have you used bags in an interesting and creative way? Tell us in the comments below or send your ideas and photos to email@example.com!